Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Teams Review


So, there are some teams that I hate, and others that I L-O-V-E Madonna. Just joking, I don't really like love any teams, but there are some that I like way more than others. These teams are just a few out of the many that we play. So let's get into it (hehe I sound like the stupid beauty guru channels - jk I watch those like every day).

Kearns

Kearns has an A team and a B team because they are the hearth of water polo down in SLC. Their A team is pretty good, but their B team is pretty close to our level. Kearns is nice for the most part I guess, but their parents are the worst. They are so rude, and they think that they own water polo. They should probably use some of their annoying energy on an exercise bike instead of being rude to everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of friends on Kearns, but their parents need to take a chill pill.

This is what the parents look like - even the moms.
Photo Courtesy of : LA Times

Murray

In my last post, I wrote about our tournament in Cedar City and how we had that gold-medal game. That game was against Murray. I don't really have any feelings about Murray. They are pretty nice and good at water polo. They aren't even annoying. So ya...

Tooele

I actually really enjoy playing against Tooele because they are actually nice! Compared to Cedar City, they are like angels sent down from heaven.  Their team isn't that good (we beat them every time), but they have a really good goalie. She blocks a lot of our shots. One time at our last tournament, their goalie got two goals! Like what the heck - how does a goalie get goals? Well, she swam all the way out to half way and shot it top corner! It was pretty amazing

Cedar City

I thought I would save my least favorite for last. So Cedar City is so annoying. Basically we beat them every time, but they still think that they are way better than us. It's really quite confusing. We beat them even if half of our team is gone. After every game, they cry and cry and cry. Their coaches make such a big deal out of it. Apparently they want to beat us at state but that is NOT going to happen. This is my interpretation of what they look like in and out of the water :



Out of Water
Photo Courtesy of : Totally Top Ten
   
In Water
Photo Courtesy of : Andrew Hibbitt 
                                     













Okay well that's all I have to rant about today, but stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment