Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Me : 2014-2015


The prompt that we were asked to right about for our last post (tear) was, "How have you changed this year?" Personally, I don't think that I have changed that drastically, but the only way to find out is to look through my previous posts.

Comfortablism As I was examining all of my blog posts from start to finish, I noticed that I had become more comfortable with the blog itself. From my first post on The Building Blocks to my previous post, Preparing for Provincials, I see a real difference in the way that I am talking to my audience (if there even is one - HAHA). Anyway, I am soooo much more comfortable with what I say now, and even maybe a little too comfortable in some situations, than before. I am excited to see that I have improved as a real blog writer. **When I tried to find a picture to show the difference between a relaxed person versus a rigid person, this just came up so... ya.


Pants (on sale for $43!)
Photo Courtesy of : Levis

Fluency Not only in my blogging, but also in my English essays or AP free writes, I have realized that my writing passages have been a lot more fluent and articulate. I can sense what words I need to say and where to put them. At the beginning of the blogging year, I was having a struggle for words or phrases when writing. But now I can write, and it's like water flowing out of a water fall.

Smartness Lastly, I just realized that I have turned into one smarticle particle. Grade nine has really done wonders for me. The things that I talk about in my newer posts compared to my old ones are a lot more professional and knowledgeable but I can still make them fun! Even the words that I use bring me into a-whole-nother sector of smartness (probably from the thirty vital vocabs that we had to write this year ;))

Booyah! (me to all of my friends)
Photo Courtesy of : Pixton


ANYWAY (I also realized that that word has been seen in every single post about four or five times each so yay!), I hope you miss me because I won't be back on here ever again, unless I have some writing intervention where I need to blog. It was a fun journey with y'all, but it needs to come to an end (just like my obsession over bacon). Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!  Shoot, I can't  use that anymore, so I guess I'll just say BYE.

P.S. Since this water polo blog is still technically alive, I just wanted to let you know that State Championships is next week! I am so excited because the Park City girls are going to crush it! Okay, just thought I would let you know! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment