Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Truth Comes Out


Okay, I have to say something. I kinda messed up on the whole "my favorite suit thing." If you have looked at my blog for the past few weeks, I have showed a picture of my favorite suit: a TYR Durafast. Now, I am taking that baby down.

First of all, it is way to showy! Instead of being called a "low back" suit, it should be called an almost "no suit" back. It hangs down so low and makes even the most outgoing people (like me) feel self-conscious. Secondly, it wore out in seriously like five practices! Fifty dollars on a suit that only lasts you a few practices is horrible! The material of the suit was so stretchy after a little bit, that I could blow into it and make myself look like a sumo wrestler. There were very many small air bubbles in my suit as well which were really annoying when I was swimming.

Photo Courtesy of: Me

So, since that suit is going on my hate list, I have decided to try out a new kind of brand and suit... drumroll please... a Nike brand! Besides being stylish and cute, they are also made with the best kind of material:  50% Polyester and 50% PBT (which is a mix of a polyester and a type of material that is more stretchy). Click here for my previous post on suit types!

I actually did quite a bit of research to see what type of suit would last me the longest, and this was the best choice. It is pink and white (kind of an acid-wash look). It is low back (but not too low, if you know what I mean) and thin straps. It is almost like my dream suit, but coming to life!

Picture of My Beautiful New Suit!
Photo Courtesy of: Me

Well I hope you enjoyed this post, and also figured out that you should never get the TYR Durafast brand again. I am not quite sure if it is illegal to be doing what I'm doing right now (bashing on a suit company), but I feel that it is appropriate. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew a suit could be such garbage. I hope the knew one works out better for you. Come check out my blog that is also about water polo ddjunic18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete