Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BEEP BEEP BEEP


That is the sound of my alarm when I wake up at approximately 6:15 every weekday (well 6:10 if I have to shower)...

So today I have decided to write about my daily routine! Just recently we have started High School Water Polo, so I will interpret that into my crazy (not really) routine. Let's get started!

I usually wake up at around 6:15, like previously mentioned. Somedays, when I actually shower (which is every eight days - no just kidding :) more like eleven), I wake up at around 6:10. Usually my dog greets me and tries to get me to rub her tummy even though I really got to get moving. Next, I get dressed, make my bed, brush my hair -occasionally-, and pack my school bag. I then walk downstairs and make some breakie. Usually I have toast or cereal, but sometimes, my mum makes us bacon or eggs!

My Mum's Type of Breakfast
Photo Courtesy of: Midnight Snack Beast
My Type of Breakfast
Photo Courtesy of: Gallery Hip



After breakfast, I make my lunch which usually consists of a sandwich (unless we have leftovers), chips, crackers, fruit snacks, juice, and cookies. I am supposed to save some of my lunch for a pre-swimming or water polo snack, but usually I just get too hungry. Why don't I pack more? Nobody knows. My friend, Brianna, also eats all my cookies, so that just adds to my hunger. After making my lunch, I brush my teeth and pack my swim bag. My sister and I run-off to school, in theory, at 7:05, but it usually turns out to be 7:07 which annoys the bajeezus out of me.

Once I get to school, I go through my normal school schedule which alternates between four classes every day. At 2:25, I run out to the curb to get picked up by my sister. Even though I know that I already ate all of my snacks at lunch, I check my lunch bag just to make sure that no food had magically appeared. When we get to water polo, I change and help set up the pool. The girls like to pretend that we can't put the goals in the pool because they are too heavy, but we are actually stronger than most of the boys. After water polo, we go home, I unpack my swim bag and my lunch bag, and then I start on my homework (lies... I actually watch Mako Mermaids while eating my peanut butter on bread and chocolate milk recovery snack). Once I am finished eating, I ACTUALLY start on my homework. Dinner is ready pretty soon after that, which is awesome since eating is my second favorite hobby (water polo is obviously my first... duhhh).

After dinner, I get ready for tomorrow, and sometimes even pick out an outfit. Next, I usually eat a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream and watch even more Mako Mermaids! Sometimes I like to picture that I am a mermaid myself...

Me With My Mermaid Friends
Photo Courtesy of: Coming Soon
Photo Edit Courtesy of: Me


I usually fall asleep at around 9:15 - 9:30 which is a lot earlier than most. I hope that you enjoyed my brief overview of my day and comment down below what your favorite Netflix show is. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me my hair is green how do I make that stop PLEASE HELP I LOOK LIKE A SEA MONSTER

    ReplyDelete